Friday, July 17, 2009

Crocodiles??? What Crocodiles..............

Crocodile equivalent of ABC learning centre



Day 139


Went to Crocodylus Park today to check out some decent sized crocs. Many of them are destined to be made into handbags and they are also used for research and it’s hard to get too excited about watching them either lolling about on muddy banks or snapping up dead chickens. All I could think of was...I’m glad they are in a very secure enclosure..... and after being told that there are 75,000 crocodiles in the wild in NT , I started questioning some of the swims I have had in the Northern territory in apparently crystal clear waterholes!!!....but that is in the past and I am still here typing away the blog so I figure 3 things......They weren’t in those waterholes..... or they weren’t hungry....or I am very lucky they didn’t like my brand of deodorant??????
The rest of the arvo was quiet time in the Top End.

No comments:

Post a Comment