Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great day at golf plus 4 crayfish!!

Me with Cindy and April

Day 69

After our daily swim Alan dropped me off at golf. It is a very warm day (31 predicted) hope I can handle the heat. There are over 100 ladies playing today from many clubs some over 1 and half hours away. Me from Coolangatta Tweed has come the farthest tho and my new friends from Sunday welcome me again. I find I am playing with April Hetherington who used to live at Kingscliff and play at Murwillumbah and whom I haven’t seen for about 10 years. We are also playing with a lovely lady Cindy from the Geraldton Club. We have a delightful day with lots of catching up and the afternoon tea later would rival Singapore Raffles High Tea! I am excited to win a ball (losing runner up on a count back) but have had such a nice day it doesn’t matter and I get my 4 crayfish so what better can you ask for!! Back to camp for our last sunset here and Al has a “small” dinner ready for me. Will have to continue this practise at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment