Saturday, March 7, 2009


Day 9/Saturday 7th March


Alan was supposed to be playing golf at Kogarah today but he decided to be a camp husband and stay around home to do cleaning and chores,cook dinner etc. mmm... wait till his golfing mates hear about this!!!
Wendy picked me up from Bondi Junction, where I had a 10 minute shopping venture and bought 2 pairs shoes and a pair of shorts and gloves in 10 minutes( haven't lost my touch!!) We went to the Coast Golf Club at Malabar for lunch where we met up with a group of girls who we had met on a cruise on the Himalaya in 1971. I had not seen most of the girls for about 38 years so more reminiscing!! Amazing how things from back then seem so clear but sometimes can’t remember what happen 5 minutes ago!! Anyway after a lovely lunch and promises to keep in touch and get together again soon, I headed back to Lane Cove where Alan had a lovely dinner waiting and if I had of had a recliner chair and slippers he would have had those ready too!! What a husband!!

1 comment:

  1. What happened to Louise ?is the question !!I crossed the Nullarbor in 1971 with a couple of mates, 246 0f gravel road now that was an adventure.Impressed you watched the Bill but now its Underbelly we watch (keep up ) love the photos espically the oyster one and was that a mermaid walking out of the surf Ha Ha Cheers Steve and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete