Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girlie Day

Day 33

The wind got up again last night but with our new awning it’s not so noticeable. Alan is waiting for the car repairer to phone to say the part has arrived and he will drive the 170 km to Port Lincoln and return this afternoon. He leaves about 9:15 and I have the day to myself!!!!!! After my housework which consists of washing, cleaning the fridge (which takes all of 30minutes) gotta love this camping!!! I walk to town and have a coffee while reading the paper. Buy fresh bread and a few groceries and walk back along the beach. A swim is refreshing and I am surprised that we hardly see anyone swimming down here. The water is cool but pleasant??? There are a lot of older people travelling so maybe that is it??? In fact we feel very young at all these caravan parks!! I’ve just caught up on my computer work and Al arrives back with the car all fixed. We decide to leave here tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed all will be ok from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment